Dear Mom: I want to travel with you
I want to travel with you — just you. I want to explore a new place alongside the woman who raised me, who changed my diapers, who put up with my teenaged angst, and my rebellious college years. I want to see my favorite cities with the lady who taught me essential life lessons, like look both ways before crossing the street, and how to use a glue gun, that it’s not worth sleeping with every guy you meet, and that the most important thing in the world is to help others.
I want you to stop dropping me off at the airport for some trip I’m about to take, and start becoming my seatmate.
8 Notes/ Hide
- cksaul reblogged this from smilea
- livingthedream1988 reblogged this from matadornetwork
- vit-sol likes this
- couchsurfing likes this
- kawaiikitty09 likes this
- smilea reblogged this from matadornetwork and added:
- smilea likes this
- odetofuturehusband likes this
- ashes0909 likes this
- matadornetwork posted this