Glen Canyon, near Page, Arizona, US.
Within Glen Canyon National Park, which is over 1.2 million acres area-wise, Horseshoe Bend is a spot along the Colorado River where the river bends so sharply, it almost completes a circle.
—from 27 of the deepest canyons you can explore [PICs]
8 Notes/ Hide
- unclearwords reblogged this from matadornetwork and added:
- memoirsofatravelaholic likes this
- teenytinyfootprints likes this
- love-onourside reblogged this from matadornetwork
- cjguest likes this
- gcrush likes this
- minticetea reblogged this from matadornetwork
- sedahs likes this
- matadornetwork posted this